Table of Contents
R. Chand, Large dissemination of information in Publish/Subscribe systems, doctoral thesis, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, september 2005, 165 pages.
- R. Chand, L. Liquori, M. Cosnard. The Arigatoni Overlay Network: An Improved Resource Discovery Protocol. Future Generation Computer Systems, The International Journal of Grid Computing: Theory, Methods and Applications. Special edition of CCGCS’06: Clusters and Computational Grids for scientific Computing.
- R. Chand, P. Felber. Scalable distribution of XML content with XNet, in minor revision at IEEE TPDS, Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- R. Chand, P. Felber, M. Garofalakis. Tree-Pattern Similarity Estimation for Scalable content-based Routing. ICDE 2007, IEEE 23rd International Conference on Data Engineering, 16-20 April, 2007 – Istanbul, Turkey (16% - 111 research papers / 659 submissions)
- R. Chand,L. Liquori, M. Cosnard. Improving Resource Discovery in the Arigatoni Overlay Network. ARCS 2007, 20th International Conference on Architecture of Computing, 12-15 Mars 2007, ETH Zurich, Switzerland (24%)
- M. Cosnard, L. Liquori, R. Chand. Virtual Organisation in Arigatoni: the Formal Model. DCM 2006: 2nd International Workshop on Developpment in Computational Models. Electr. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci., 16th July, 2006. Venice, Italy
- R. Chand, L. Liquori, M. Cosnard. Resource Discovery in the Arigatoni Model. I2CS 2006, 6th International Workshop on Innovative Internet Community Systems, 26th – 28th June, 2006 - Neuchâtel, Switzerland (40%)
- R.Chand, P. Felber. Semantic Peer-to-Peer Overlays for Publish/Subscribe Networks. EuroPar 2005, European Conference on Parallel Processing, p. 1194-1204, 30 August-2 September 2005 – Lisboa, Portugal (31%)
- R.Chand, P. Felber. XNet: a Reliable Content Based Publish Subscribe System. SRDS 2004, 23rd Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, p. 264-273, October 18-20 2004 – Florianopolis, Brazil (23%)
- R. Chand, P. Felber. Efficient Subscription Management in Content Based Networks. DEBS 2004, International Workshop On Distributed Event Based Systems, 24-25/5 2004 – Edinburgh, Great- Britain
- R. Chand, P Felber. A Scalable Protocol for Content-Based Routing in Overlay Networks. NCA’03, IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, p. 123, 16-18 April 2003 – Cambridge, USA (25%)